Refer An Accountant
Members of the Accountant Alliance Program are eligible to receive free Air Miles when a new accountant is referred to us. Each submission guarantees the referrer a chance to win the grand prize. If you are not a member of the Alliance Program but wish to be, please fill out the form to the left of the screen.
The contest rules are as follows:
- For every accountant who refers an accountant, the referrer is entitled to receive 250 Aeroplan miles while supplies last. 800 prizes of 250 Aeroplan miles are available and shall be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
- In order to claim the 250 Aeroplan miles, the referrer must request the Aeroplan Code through the Barrett Tax Law Alliance Program portal or by telephone at 416-907-8429.
- There is no limit to how many accountants a participant may refer.
- For each accountant referred, the referrer receives one entry to the grand prize draw for a grand prize of 25 000 Aeroplan Miles. In the draw one prize of 15,000 and one prize of 5,000 Aeroplan miles shall also be awarded.
- The draw shall take place on October 30, 2017
- Aeroplan miles must be credited to your account by December 15, 2017 or they are forfeited.
- The contest is open to adult residents of Canada excluding Quebec.
- Draw winners must answer a skill-testing question to receive the prize.
- No referral necessary for entry into the grand prize draw. For entry without a referral, please send a request in writing with a self-addressed return envelope to 45 Basaltic Rd, Suite 1B Vaughan, Ontario L5K 1G5. Limit one entry per person.