Because quality legal tax defence should be available to all Canadians facing the CRA…
Barrett Tax Law prides itself in being one of the most affordable and accessible tax law firms in Canada, providing free consultations with an experienced tax lawyer, flexible payment plans, and the most competitive legal fees in the country.
Barrett Tax Law is so confident that you will not find another tax lawyer offering more accessible pricing that we are pleased to offer our Accessibility Promise and will beat any comparable estimate. For tax audit representation, tax amnesty and voluntary disclosure agreements, tax court representation, CRA collections actions resolutions, unfair tax assessments and more, call Barrett Tax Law at 1-877-8-TAX-TAX and take the first step towards resolving your tax problem with the Canada Revenue Agency.
LARGE PRINT IN PLAIN ENGLISH:
- Barrett Tax Law’s Accessibility Promise applies strictly to legal services and does not apply to disbursements, which may include court filing fees, accounting fees, travel costs, courier charges, and government fees and taxes.
- Barrett Tax Law’s Accessibility Promise applies only to new clients and not to existing or former Barrett Tax Law clients.
- Potential clients contacting Barrett Tax Law for a quote for legal services are free to bring up the Accessibility Promise at any point in their communication with a Barrett Tax Law representative.
- Barrett Tax Law’s Accessibility Promise can be used in conjunction with our flexible payment plans.
- Barrett Tax Law’s Accessibility Promise is a limited-time offer which concludes on July 31, 2013.
- In the unlikely event that you receive a lower quote for the same legal services, Barrett Tax Law will beat said price by 10%.
- In order to apply Barrett Tax Law’s Accessibility Promise, a written estimate in its original format for the same services offered by another Canadian tax lawyer must be provided prior to retaining Barrett Tax Law.
- In order to apply Barrett Tax Law’s Accessibility Promise, the other tax law firm’s written quote must be dated within 14 days of Barrett Tax Law’s quote.
- The terms and conditions of the Accessibility Promise are subject to change without notice.
- The Accessibility Promise does not apply to misprints or errors in another tax lawyer’s written estimate.
- This promotion is not intended to solicit clients who already have legal representation, rather to provide a lower-cost alternative to taxpayers searching for legal representation.