“I spoke with Dale Barrett over the phone about a tax issue I’m having through his free one time consultation offer. Once I presented the information, his response was informative regarding the CRA’s behaviours due to his experience in dealing with them…Dale’s view of the situation and experience helped me come to a rational informed conclusion of a course of action to resolve my dilemma. Thanks for your help, Mr. Barrett, and yes I agree, the CRA aren’t inclined to help resolve a problem but to extract all they can at whatever cost to you, circumstances notwithstanding.”
Because tax problems with the Canada Revenue Agency should never be taken lightly…
Call Barrett Tax Law today toll-free at 1-877-8-TAX-TAX throughout Canada to schedule a no obligation, free consultation with Dale Barrett, Canadian tax lawyer, author and principal at Barrett Tax Law, or fill out the online form located on the left to schedule your free consult.
Information provided via the online form, telephone and email is always confidential and protected by lawyer-client privilege even if, for whatever reason, you decide not to be represented by Barrett Tax Law.
As a token of our appreciation for choosing Barrett Tax Law, we are offering new clients a free Tax Investigation Insurance policy underwritten by DAS Canada and made available through Professional Fee Protection Inc. Should you be audited, this insurance can provide up to $50,000 coverage.
Who should contact Barrett Tax Law for a free consultation with a tax lawyer?
Taxpayers, small business owners and the self-employed who:
- May need legal representation in the Tax Court of Canada and/or have been criminally charged with tax crimes
- Are being audited by the CRA and you are self-employed or the owner of a business
- Have undeclared income but have NOT yet been contacted by the Canada Revenue Agency
- Are an accountant or lawyer who needs to consult a tax lawyer regarding a client’s legal tax problem
- Have a tax debt of C$65,000 or more
Who should contact Barrett Tax Law for a free consultation with a tax specialist in accounting?
- Taxpayers, small business owners and the self-employed who have at least three years of corporate tax returns or five years of personal tax returns to file (i.e. back taxes)
If you do not meet any of the conditions above, Barrett Tax Law is pleased to offer a 30 minute legal consultation with a tax lawyer for C$98, which can then be applied towards legal fees if Barrett Tax Law is retained to defend your interests against the Canada Revenue Agency.